Friday, August 08, 2008

I am not working today!

Instead, I watched my little girl at swimming lessons and am now watching her scarf down an entire can of ravioli followed by sliced pineapple. Ninjababy will eat nearly anything. Example: most kids will have a hissy fit at the grocery store about not buying cookies, chips, or candy. What will Ninjababy have a fit about if you don't buy it? Ninjababy screams at the top of her lungs if she doesn't get...

wait for it...

Broccoli. Yep. This is my daughter's essential food. My baby is gloriously odd. I can't believe she'll be three in a few weeks. She is currently considering changing her pseudonym to Samuraigirl (she is a huge fan of both Samurai Jack and the Backyardigans Samurai Pie episode). Three year olds are apparently too old to be ninjababies.

Pirateboy has ditched me this afternoon to go play at a friend's house. Then, he's off to his Mommy's house for the weekend.

I am contemplating doing some light housework or, since I am ver ver lazy, lying on the couch for the whole afternoon reading the new issue of In Style.

Also, should I buy a lottery ticket today? It is 08/08/08 - the luckiest day in the Chinese calendar. But, ostensibly, not everyone can win even if it is 08/08/08. Only those who are true believers. I believe! Plus, 10 million would really come in handy. Meh. For $3.00, I'll probably go for it.

And speaking of luck, my lucky new doorknocker:



I love etsy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home