Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Frances' Game

Frances posted this game on her blog and it was kind of fun, so I am stealing it.

"Go to IMDB and look up 10 of your favorite movies. Post three official IMDB 'Plot Keywords' for your 10 picks. Have your friends guess the movie titles."

Here are my picks:

1. Accountant. Chainsaw. Amnesia.
2. Severed Hand. Damsel in Distress. Airport.
3. Eclipse. Fugitive. Monk.
4. Birthday Party. Striptease. Best Friend.
5. Cat. Dynamite. Secret Door.
6. Aunt. Dogfight. Mask.
7. Train. Ex-Wife. Mormon.
8. Fish out of Water. Tree. Police.
9. Midget. Crushed to Death. Evil.
10. Bibliophilia. Secret. Sentimental.

Have Fun!

8 Comments:

At 7:15 a.m., Blogger Library Lady said...

1. Fargo?

 
At 10:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so at a loss here, but I'm sure one has to be The Princess Bride and another on may be Willow.

Hope that helps someone figure out Ash's fave movies!

Yak

 
At 11:18 a.m., Blogger Library Lady said...

Well, then #9 has to be Willow... Hmm...

Wow. I just amazed myself. Is #10 You've Got Mail? Woa doggy... I think I'm getting better at this...

 
At 12:22 p.m., Blogger LilyMab said...

#10 is You've Got Mail! Hurrah!

#9 is not Willow. Willow is not actually on the list (but it is one of my fave movies).

 
At 1:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well aren't you the tricky one Ash. Other suggestions I could make to the movie mavens out there (as I am not well versed in cryptic movie clues):

Tim Burton movies and While You Were Sleeping.

Yak

 
At 8:29 p.m., Blogger LilyMab said...

I'm so happy to see Yak back - you've been away too long. Nice legs, by the way.

 
At 9:55 a.m., Blogger Library Lady said...

I'm taking a stab:

3. I thought maybe Da Vinci Code, but it would appear not... And really, who liked that movie?
7. Ocean's Eleven.
8. Sleepy Hallow.

Still thinking...

 
At 12:31 p.m., Blogger LilyMab said...

Library Lady is right! #7 is Ocean's Eleven, #8 is Sleepy Hollow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home