Monday, March 26, 2007

It's Beautiful

Today is the kind of day that I really wish I didn't work a desk job. I used to work outside and this is the kind of day I would look forward to...crisp and cold. Not winter cold, but spring cold. There's a low grey fog spread out over the landscape and the sound of birds fills the air. I want to go for a long walk and do some birdwatching, have a bowl of thick soup or stew for lunch, and then nestle down with a good book. Instead, I will be in front of this computer for the rest of the morning figuring out staff schedules. Bleah. Oh well, time to start the day. Maybe there's some hot chocolate in the staff room? Here's hoping!

1 Comments:

At 10:40 a.m., Blogger librarychik said...

Hey Ash,

I am with you, it is going to be a beautiful, sunny warm day here and after the constant grey skies and rainy weather I am bursting for some sun. I am going to go for a walk at lunch!

Have a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home