Thursday, January 03, 2008

Baby's Sick

My daughter is ill. She's actually had a bit of a cold for the last two weeks. I have been trying to get a doctor's appointment, but doctors are so hard to come by here that her appointment has been cancelled three times.

The receptionists for two different clinics told me to take her to emergency.

I actually already had on Christmas Eve (a wonderful night for an ER visit) when her throat closed up on us and she was gasping for breath. Good thing my husband is calm because I may have been a bit over-stressed.

So, today, she was back in emergency. At the last ER visit, they said she was fine. Today, nearly two weeks later, it has morphed into breathing problems brought on by a viral infection.

I now have two inhalers and an aero chamber that I need to figure out how to give my baby.

*sigh*

And now I have to get back to work because it's audit season. Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home