Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Still Here...

I've pretty well defected to Facebook, but I still check the blog daily and occasionally - though rare now - post on it. I should be posting more on it shortly, actually, so stay tuned for that.

*wracks brain to think of something interesting to say*

*nothing comes to mind*

*panics*

And I hope this moment does not replay itself at 'Meet the Teacher' night tonight. It's been a long week of new school things. My baby girl just started preschool yesterday. How is this possible? And Pirateboy is in Grade 3 now. Grade 3!!

I think I will go feel old now. At least I can pretend I am young at the Manson concert tomorrow night. Please, please, don't let Thammuz decide the mosh pit is a good idea. I will totally abandon him for the stadium seats.

And Marilyn Manson? Who the hell gives up Dita Von Teese? I am not sure I should be attending the concert of a confirmed moron, but I will try to suffer through anyway. Here's hoping he plays some of the old school music!

See, what did I tell you? I am SO old.

And I think Thammuz might owe me either a football game or a GBS concert now. :) My turn to pick!

2 Comments:

At 8:10 a.m., Blogger Library Lady said...

OMGosh. You're preggers?! Congrats, Little Ash! Boy? Girl? Names? Too many questions?

 
At 4:39 p.m., Blogger LilyMab said...

No idea if it is a boy or girl yet, Frances. Baby took amazing ultrasound shots, but refused to give up the gender.

We are currently fighting about names. It is a very fun pregnancy past time. We've almost hit agreement on some name options, but we won't give names away until baby is born. Especially since we may change our minds in the hospital. We're bad for that.

Thanks for the congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home