Thursday, December 14, 2006

I Want to Be My Daughter

Ninja Baby and I, as posted earlier, are spending the day together in a flu-inspired haze. I've been lazing around, trying to sleep around the ringing telephone, ringing doorbell (I had no idea people came by our house at 2pm), and everything else going on.

My daughter, however, is blissfully unaware of any of this noise and is sound asleep. So far, she has managed to grab six hours of sleep today.

This is not the only reason I want to be the Ninja Baby, though. She is invariably good humoured and charming. Take her anywhere and she will smile at people and show off her sparkly shoes. She is adventurous - she'll get into everything. She'll try anything once - seriously - she will eat any food you offer her. She is totally and completely happy with herself. She is healthy. She is loving and offers kisses and hugs to everyone in the family. She is creative and fun and a bit of a little diva. She is totally and utterly self confident.

I think my new year's resolution will be to act more like my toddler. It seems like a lot of fun. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home