Monday, September 11, 2006

To Sleep Perchance to Dream

Five Things Defining My Life Right Now:

1. Transitioned fully to Library Manager at work. I am THE BOSS. How odd.
2. Wedding, wedding, wedding. I really want to elope. Too late now, though.
3. Little boy is in Kindergarten! He is so grown-up!
4. Baby is a year old...and so busy! Blink, and she's across the room.
5. Lack of iron...must eat better or will collapse and be unable to keep up with the above four items. Sleep would be good too.

Everything here is going well...just superbusy and a bit disenchanted with blogging lately. I am not planning to give up on it, but the blog might change direction a bit. Just not feeling much like airing my personal life in forum. It's kind of a giddy feeling at first, but then you get bored with it.

So, in an effort to change direction a bit...I heard that Neil Gaiman's Stardust is being made into a movie. I love this book and the casting looks to be awesome: Claire Danes as Yvaine, Michelle Pfieffer as the Lamia...and everyone else looks terrific too. For more on Neil Gaiman, check out www.neilgaiman.com. It's one of the best author blogs out there. I have no idea how this man does everything he does (including being a father of three) and also manages to blog every day. I think he's secretly cloned himself to cover everything off.

Maybe I need to clone myself. That's it! Igor, to the secret laboratory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home