Monday, April 30, 2007

Is this my Daemon?

The Golden Compass movie site is up and running! As a librarian who loves YA fiction, I have of course read through the series. It's not my favorite series, but it grows on you. I've liked it better with re-readings....and hey, it was good enough to re-read. One of the coolest things about the series is the concept of Daemons, an animal companion that is representative of your soul.

I have had my Daemon picked out for me by the site and now I have the opportunity to ask you all if you think my Daemon suits me. If not, help me get another!

Here's the link:



Thanks, SoraJen, for helping me find Inachus!

2 Comments:

At 9:54 a.m., Blogger Jenifer said...

Fun! Nick and I did ours too.

 
At 1:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited for the movie! Glad to help you find Inachus. Daemons rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home