Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What the...?

First off, why would anyone make a sequel to The Incredible Hulk? Did they see the first movie? Did they see the lack of money?

And second, why would Edward Norton agree to star in it? See reference: MSN Movies.

Seriously, why?

I can only imagine that they realized the first one was utter crap and decided to tear it down and do it properly...except that the article indicates that it will pick up where the old one left off. I am in awe.

At least Ninjababy will watch it. She has a huge crush on the Incredible Hulk. No, really. She actually does:



She kept blowing him kisses the entire time!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:44 a.m., Blogger Library Lady said...

He must be poor.

 
At 8:39 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe if Ninjababy starred in the movie....I mean Spiderman has a chick, Superman has Lois Lane, Batman has Catwoman....Hulk has Ninjababy.

Never saw Hulk but I'll take your word for it that it sucked. Now if they ever make Catwoman 2 I will throw myself off the roof of my house.

 
At 11:53 p.m., Blogger librarychik said...

There is something about being green, just ask Kermit :)

 
At 3:07 a.m., Blogger Jenifer said...

Kinda reminds me of the green giant from the frozen vegetable bags. Maybe she has a fond association from meal times. I know I have loved Morgan Freeman unconditionally since the Electric Company no matter what terrible movie he's in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home