Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

Back in the hospital again last night - horrific tears streaming down the face headache that would NOT go away. So, I called my Mommy (after 9pm!) and she took me down to the hospital again while Thammuz stayed with the kids.

Know what the cure is for a bad headache? Apparently it is a shot of morphine. Yup, they shot my hip full of morphine. My whole leg fell asleep, but the headache went away.

Wow.

On the plus side, I have today off so I can be preschool helper for my little girl. I also have a follow-up doc appt. today. And it looks like today is starting off good - Johnny Depp is People Magazine's sexiest man alive. Cannot wait for Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus and Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home