Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Finally Feeling Better...

The flu is nasty. I recommend staying away from it. Far, far away from it. Two weeks later, but I am finally feeling good. I actually had enough energy to get housework done on the weekend. The laundry had piled up to the breaking point, but aside from doing that, there was a ton of just stuff that I wanted to get done. Hanging curtains, organizing the basement, etc. I must be starting to nest.

Unfortunately, being sick has put me miles behind at work. Not sure how I am going to get through the piles as November quickly becomes December. Only two more months until mat leave too - I am not sure if I will have everything done by then. I am hoping baby doesn't come early. But, if he/she does, I guess the piles will end up as someone else's problem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home