Saturday, June 17, 2006

Good News

My Dad is coming home! Hurrah! He's out of the hospital, is doing just fine, and should be here tonight. My brother is in town for a wedding and he has taken over watching the dogs and housesitting at my parents. Also, Dar is at his Mom's house overnight, so I am one kid short at home here. What am I going to do with this free time and lack of stress?...Hey, is that pile of laundry starting to get up and walk around on its own? And, ew, what the heck is that in the kitchen? Oh right, housework...I keep forgetting about that. Anyway, things are starting to look up here. I'm off to take care of the mess that is my house.** TTYL!

**Thanks go to Super-Jake who has been taking care of the housework as best he can on top of his usual job so that I had time to take care of everything else this week. He also managed to get Monday off so he can come with me to my uncle's funeral. Yay Super-Jake who I couldn't have survived this week without!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home