Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Rain!

I see the weather forecast is announcing at least four days of rain for our area. And do you know why? Because it's rodeo weekend - that's why. Every year. Freak - one year it even snowed.

Edmonton was a blast. I felt heartsick the entire time I was there because I miss living there so much. I feel like I fit in my own skin there: everyone and everything is so open and eclectic. I had a great time visiting Tawnia, Liz and Kath (while they were up from Cal), and Janice. I'm sorry I missed the rest of you - next time I'll have to give more warning for my visits. It was a crazy rushed trip. I definitely need more time there. I love walking Whyte and cruising the tree-lined streets. Sigh. I need more trees and more cool funky shops down here.

Next stop: Calgary.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 a.m., Blogger librarychik said...

Hey Ash, it was great to see you too! I wish it could have been a longer visit. Love Lily, she is adorable!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your 'rest'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home