Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Librarian: Quest for the Spear

J is working late tonight, so I popped this into the DVD player. This is the biggest craptacular cheesefest I have ever seen. So, naturally, I loved it.

The top three reasons to watch this movie:

1) Badly choreographed good girl vs bad girl action sequence set to intentionally lame 70s catfight theme music

2) One liners such as: Let's just think about this for a second, shall we? I am out of your league. I'm so out of your league, that if your league exploded, I wouldn't hear it for three days. So let us continue in a comfortable silence, shall we?

3) Bob Newhart kicking ass! It's better than Bob Barker in Happy Gilmore. I mean, he kicks all kinds of ass. It's hysterical.

For More info: Visit IMDB

Thanks for lending it to me, Bob. I needed a good laugh. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home