Friday, May 04, 2007

Every Little Thing She Does is Magic...

Spazzy came into the library yesterday, all dressed up for work. She was in a suit with her hair done up really nicely. Here's the thing: It was pouring down rain and she still looked great. Hair not frizzy, suit not wet. And she had no coat or umbrella to be seen!

Okay, so was it:

  • Rain let up for a brief moment. AKA: Clouds part for Spazzy
  • Spazzy parked really close to the building and is good at sprinting. AKA: Spazzy has super-speed
  • Spazzy has a force-shield and rain just bounces off of her

Seriously, I am in awe. Awe! I looked like a drowned rat yesterday. Spazzy, how do you do it?

4 Comments:

At 12:41 p.m., Blogger Library Lady said...

Maybe Spazzy is greasy, like a duck...?

See HERE

 
At 8:11 p.m., Blogger LilyMab said...

Definitely not greasy - she looked amazing! If it was greasy (and that doesn't seem the best way to word it - it sounds kinda dirty - maybe slick like a duck?), she would have had droplets on her.

Instead, she looked like she had stepped out of a salon.

How? I am seriously impressed.

 
At 1:03 a.m., Blogger Spazzy said...

Well, thank you Ash. I'm not sure how I did it... Okay, Dustin was driving so he did park rather close to the building since I was just picking up a book and not looking around and with the tree right outside, I think I just got lucky.

 
At 8:37 a.m., Blogger Jenifer said...

I swear, everyone in Japan is like that. I mean there is 98% humidity, it's 28 degrees and women have sleek hair, powdered faces and it looks like their blouses have just come out of the press. Meanwhile, my bag is dragging my wrinkled shirt off center, my hair is frizzed out and my meager attempt at make-up is melting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home