Saturday, November 28, 2009

Deep Freeze

Wow.

It was sunny and warm just two days ago. Yesterday morning, it was warm enough to rain. Lots and lots of rain...and then it got colder...and turned to sleet...and then flurries...and then lots and lots of snow.

It looks beautiful - the window looks out on a frosty wonderland that the movies would kill for. And, it still isn't all that cold - it's in the -5 Celsius range.

However, I am supposed to be traveling today to visit close friends I haven't seen in a year. Hmmm...a layer of rain followed by several layers of snow? Yeah, highway travel is so NOT recommended.

I'm hoping they get things cleared up later this morning so I can still go. Unfortunately, I'll have to pass if the roads don't get better. Baby Bump and I can't really risk having an accident. Boo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home